Our mall easily enhances school fundraising by linking shoppers to well-known and pre-selected family oriented merchants. Any purchase made through yourhomework.com earns a commission. yourhomework.com automatically keeps track of the commissions earned for each participating school and issues a quarterly check to each school or classroom.
What Makes yourhomework.com's Mall Unique:
Fundraise on the web site your students and parents already visit.
Parents are already using yourhomework.com regularly to stay informed of their child's work. Linking to fundraising will be more successful because parents who care are accessing our site on a regular basis.
Raise funds for individual classes.
Shoppers can select participating INDIVIDUAL CLASSES to earn funds, giving teachers a resource to fulfill specific needs of their students. Principals have the option to restrict funds to the entire school if they wish.
Create targeted funding for specific projects.
Schools can use courses to set up specific projects on yourhomework.com for any specific fundraising at your school. Simply create a course on yourhomework.com and inform your school community of the course ID.
Select multiple schools or courses to receive shopping commissions.
We allow up to three courses or schools to share your shopping commissions. Shoppers decide the percentage each school or class receives.
Offer your parents thousands of products from which to choose.
Traditional fundraisers focus on selling items such as chocolate bars or wrapping paper, leaving the parents with limited choices to help their school. Fundraising with our Mall allows buyers to purchase everyday products and still raise money for the school. Everything in the Mall from clothing to CD's becomes a part of your fundraiser. During the back to school and holiday seasons when shopping peaks your school can benefit from the growth of e-commerce.
Benefits of Shopping Online Through yourhomework.com's Mall:
- Shoppers shop at their favorite well known online stores.
- Shoppers receive the same price (and possibly less) as if visiting the store directly.
- Shoppers don't give receipts to the school.
- Schools don't collect receipts, organize data, engage additional volunteers, or prepare reports.
- Schools can rely on our fundraising experts to look for best possible commissions available.
- Students don't sell door-to-door, making fundraising easier and safer.
- Schools receive quarterly fundraising income effortlessly.
- As online shopping increases in popularity with an estimated figure of $23+ billion for the next year, schools fundraising increases.
How Schools Participate:
- Sign up. Each school must select one of three fundraising plans:
- With no term agreement, your school will earn the standard commission rate of .5% to 20% based on each merchant and products.
- Earn additional bonus percentages when you sign up for a 1-year term and use our site exclusively for your online fundraising. For the 1-year plan, your school earns additional 10% of the standard commission. Click here to contact us for the application.
- Earn additional bonus percentages when you sign up for a 2-year term and use our site exclusively for your online fundraising. For the 2-year plan, your school earns additional 20% of the standard commission. Click here to contact us for the application.
Sounds confusing? Don't be alarmed, we'll do all of the reports. Here is an example: Let's say a parent spends $200 with one of our merchants. Let's also assume the commission for that purchase is 10%. Based on the standard commission, your school earns $20 from that purchase. If you sign up for 1-year plan, you will receive an additional 10% of that $20 so your final earning would be $22. With a 2-year plan, you would receive an additional 20% of your standard $20, for a net result of $24.
- Publicize your participation. Let your parents know that your school is set up on our site for year-'round fundraising. You can use our Parent Letter to notify them of this opportunity. The first time that your parents visit our site, they must select your school and/or a particular class so we can keep track of their purchases for your school. See our FAQ section for further details.
- Earn commissions automatically. yourhomework.com will receive a report from the merchants that includes the purchase totals and the commission amounts. Please note that each merchant offers a different commission rate and merchants may offer a different commission rate based on their individual products. The commission rates are dynamic and change often. Your school may also earn additional percentages based on your school's fundraising plan. Therefore, the commission rates that your school will earn may vary from 0.5% to 25% from each sale.
- Receive your money. yourhomework.com will send each school a Shopping Report summarizing commissions along with a check. Your school is not required to collect any receipts and is not responsible for any reporting. Detailed reporting which includes the names of shoppers (if provided to us by the visitors) for your school is available for a flat rate of $20 per report. Your school's Shopping Report and check are issued within 30 days after the end of each calendar quarter when the total commission exceeds $50. For any calendar quarter in which your commissions do not exceed $50, we will automatically add such commission to the next calendar quarter for which you are entitled to receive a commission check. Checks become void if not cashed after 90 days.
How Shoppers Participate:
- Register before you shop. Shoppers first register on our site by selecting the school(s) that are the beneficiary of their purchases. Your name and email address are used for internal purposes only, and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- Proceed to shop online from our pre-selected merchants. Shoppers receive the same prices and services as they would by going directly to the merchant's web sites. In fact yourhomework.com will offer promotions from merchants that are exclusive through our mall.
We hope you enjoy your experience shopping through yourhomework.com. Please contact us if you have any questions and/or suggestions.
- Please note that each merchant offers a different commission rate and merchants may offer a different commission rate based on their individual products. The commission rates are dynamic and change often. Your school may also earn additional percentages based on your school's plan participation. Therefore, the commission rates that your school will earn may vary from 0.5% to 25% from each sale. There will be no commission for any purchases made by visiting the merchant's web site directly. Shoppers must select the merchant through yourhomework.com so we can keep track of their purchase.
- Links to third party sites exist as part of online shopping. We have pre-selected reliable and popular merchants to participate in our Mall/Fundraiser. However yourhomework.com is not responsible for the content on these sites, nor do we endorse their products in any way. yourhomework.com is not responsible for any sales, returns, defective products, warrantees, credit card charges, or any other services in connection with purchases made at listed merchants. Shoppers should contact the appropriate merchant concerning any problems arising from their purchases as if they had gone directly to that merchant's web site.
- Schools, teachers, and students/parents are not required to participate in the Mall/Fundraiser program to use any of our existing free services (i.e. Posting homework assignments, Calendar, Homework Help).