WELCOME TO YOURHOMEWORK.COM!
FREE TEACHER REGISTRATION - as easy as 1-2-3!
Our services are provided to make your teaching easier and more enjoyable, while increasing your effectiveness with your students and their parents. Here's how to get started:
1. CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT. We will contact your school to verify your employment and email address. Please notify your school office of your intent to register with yourhomework.com so we can verify your email address without disturbing your busy teaching day. The approval process may take up to 3 business days.
2. CREATE YOUR COURSES AND ASSIGNMENTS. Your course will be available to the public AFTER your registration is approved, AND you've entered at least ONE ASSIGNMENT. This prevents courses without assignments from appearing unnecessarily on our listings.
3. YOUR ONLINE ASSIGNMENTS CAN NOW BE VIEWED BY STUDENTS AND PARENTS. Once students are registered by their parents, they can view your assignment page completely free on the web. Students who are registered for Premium Services can create custom assignment access, receive your assignments by email, and enjoy many other features.
USING YOURHOMEWORK.COM - 3 steps to success!
Your new account offers many creative opportunities to increase student responsibility and parental involvement. Your students and parents will come to rely on your good communication, as do we. Please read and accept the following guidelines before proceeding with your registration.
1. UPDATE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS REGULARLY. We ask that teachers add a minimum of one assignment per month. If you choose not to participate on a regular basis, we may hide your name from your school's list after 60 days of no activity until you add an assignment again.
2. ACCEPT REGULAR REMINDERS. We will send you a reminder 30 days after your last assignment posted, so that you can keep your online information up to date and useful. You can choose to have these reminders sent to you more often if you like.
3. MAINTAIN GOOD COMMUNICATION WITH US. We will communicate with you a minimum of once a month via email about your account and new services that become available. We ask that you carefully read all communications you receive from us, as they affect our working relationship.
If you have any questions, visit our FAQ pages which include a complete User's Guide. If you can't find the answers in our FAQ pages, use the Contact Us page to send us an email. Please include your name and school. Be detailed with your question so we can respond quickly. If you leave your school, please let us know and we'll transfer or remove your account.